Quad-Core 2.0GHz/2.66GHz/3.0GHz and 8-Core 3.0GHz (Early 2007/Late 2006) . .
Uses 240-pin PC2-5300 (667MHz) DDR2 ECC fully-buffered DIMMs (FB-DIMMs).
- Maximum memory is 32GB.
- Housed on two Memory Riser cards - four expansion slots per card/8 slots total.
- Can use 512MB, 1GB, 2GB & 4GB DIMMs.
- Install in matched pairs for better performance.
- Install in matched groups of four for the best performance since this configuration
utilizes 256-bit-wide memory architecture.
* Actual kits may be manufactured by Samsung, Micron, Hynix (Hyundai) or other Class A manufacturers. Regardless of their source all modules are manufactured using an Apple licensed heat-sink/ heat-sensor, and are guaranteed to work in your system.