affordable macbook, imac, mac pro repair services
Buy Now, Pay Later!
24 inch iMac - Early 2008, Mid 2007:
LCD Protective Glass Panel [new]
This is the protective Glass Panel which overlays the LCD screen in Mid 2007 and Early 2008, 24-inch iMacs. (front glass only, the LCD screen is sold separately*).
Model A1225, Sales Order MA878LL (2.4GHz Core 2 Duo); MA878LL/BTO (2.8GHz Core 2 Duo);
MB325LL/A (2.8GHz Core 2 Duo); MB398LL/A (3.06GHz Core 2 Duo).
Use one of the following methods to quickly confirm your iMac's compatibility with this part:
1. EMC Number match: the iMac's EMC number is printed on the bottom of its stand. This part is only compatible with EMC-2134 and EMC-2211 iMacs.
2. Model Identifier match: If the computer is working, open 'System Information' (Apple Menu/About this Mac) and locate your iMac's model ID number in the 'Hardware Overview' section. This part is only compatible with Mac8,1 and Mac7,1 model iMacs.
iMac (Intel) Front Glass - 24in
- Use the Contact Form to email us the computerís serial number to receive a quote on a replacement display for your iMac ó>
- The iMac's serial number is printed on the bottom of its stand.
- It is also listed in OSX --> Apple Menu/About this Mac/System Information/Hardware Overview.
- This part replaces discontinued Apple service parts 922-8180; 922-0469
FREE Diagnostic Service will quickly fix your Sad Mac problems.
Mac Serial Number:
We provide a
money-back guarantee of compatibility on all items purchased from GALAXY as long as you include your Mac's serial number with your order. Locate your Mac's serial number as follows:
MacBook/Pro/Air; Mac Mini: Underside of the computer by the regulatory markings.
iMac: Underneath the stand.
Mac Pro: Rear case (2006-2012); bottom surface (2013).
* FYI - if you have a working Mac you'll find the serial number when you select About This Mac from the Apple menu.
Serving the Mac Community Since 1992
Copyright GALAXY Hardware. All Rights Reserved.